Sunday, 1 February 2009

My new addiction!

Today has been a lovely day where I had time to reflect on yesterday and, more so, on my WLS future.

Foodwise, things are getting better. Although I am still not eating much, what I am eating stays down and I enjoy them! :-)

Breakfast now is a very small bowl of Rice Krispies, lunch is a Ryvita Rye Bread with Lactose-free cheese and dinner is usually half a tin of Soup.

I am crazily addicted to my Caffeine-Free tea since hot drinks, for some reason, go down easier than plain old boring water! So I reckon I get 2-3 litres of fluids a day now!

I have also been taking regular laxatives at night time as without doing so I become awfully constipated. But yesterday and today I have been going very well, so I will knock them on the head tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment