Thursday, 23 July 2009

The downside of Rapid Weight Loss

Well, I seem to have plateaued at the moment with my weight just over 15stone.

I have shedloads of excess skin mainly on my tummy, back, above my cock and my butt. It really gets me down as I still think I look fat and when looking at myself in the mirror butt naked, I look awful.

Being gay and appearing this way is awful too. I thought that losing all this weight would have all these cute gay guys falling at my knees; how wrong I was. I've had a bit of attention in some of the gay bars but not that much. It draws me to the conclusion that I was correct in my assumption that I will NEVER meet anyone in gay places as the MAJORITY of guys who go here are pretentious body fascists. Grrrrr.

I will, hopefully, get funding from my PCT for plastic surgery and wonder once I have all my excess skin removed whether I will feel differently about the gay scene and, most importantly, about myself.

I have joined a different gay social networking website and am hoping to meet like-minded non-pretentious guys from there!

Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. You need to get that excess skin removed bruv, that's probably where the rest of the weight is as you are skinny as a rake otherwise!

    When are you kick-starting this funding with the PCT?

    As for the gay thing, yeah, these bars/clubs are meat markets and you ain't gonna meet anyone who's interested in a relationship in there. Or indeed anyone who isn't a body fascist as you put it. Same goes for straight bars/clubs, so it's not a gay only thing. You face the same issues us guys in the straight scene do.

    ReplyDelete