Thursday, 17 September 2009

My Coffee Obsession

I hated coffee pre-op and, in fact, tea also. I would drink 4-6 litres of Diet Coke a day.

Now my tastes have totally change, which isn't unusual after weightloss surgery. Initially all I could drink was de-caff tea with special sweetener (Xylitol) and Lacto-free milk.

When I went to France with my late father and my brothers, I had developed a Hot Chocolate obsession and I pressed the wrong button on a service station machine and out popped a Cafe Latte.

Well now I cannot get enough of Latte's. My local Costa sees me everyday and all I have to do is walk in and a Large Skinny Latte in a Takeaway Cup is ready for me. At £2.50 a go it's proving quite expensive so I bought a Dolce Gusto machine from eBay and I can highly recommend this. A pack of 8 pods cost about £3.21 which is, obviously, much cheaper than a Costa!

No comments:

Post a Comment