I can really tell that I have been working out on my Wii Fit since as I have not done anything last night or today my calves are aching big time.
Normally when I was very fat walking around would make me sweat and I would try to avoid anything physical. And now I can manage an hour or so a day (spilt into 30 mins or so) of physical exercise and I feel "warm" afterwards but am not sweating at all - this weightloss journey is surely a crazy one.
Today dad and I went for a short walk via the paper shop and then this afternoon my brother, dad and I popped to Morrisons to get some supplies and I then went to a local Burton to buy a half-decent belt.
So a good day all in all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment