I returned to work this morning and despite getting up extra early to take my medication and then wait 1/2hr for breakfast, I still vomited it all up :-(
Work was ok - am doing a few weeks of 8am-12pm which, at the moment, is enough as I am shattered whilst I type this.
Some people at work know about my WLS but others don't and assumed I had the big C! I put them right but said I didn't feel like talking about my sickness at the moment and they respected me for that!
Travelling on the tube was totally different, since I am able to sit comfortably in one of the flip-down seats of the regular seats without the arms sticking in me. People weren't staring as they usually do.
I feel more confident in myself and, oddly, lighter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment