Work was ok today since we had training which made my morning go fast.
On the way to the tube after the training I popped into a health food shop I saw and bought another selection of crackers which are wheat free, gluton free, lactose free and so on. 5 items cost me £10! Lets see what happens, eh!
Got in and had a cracker with some dairy-free spread and it stayed down. But the cup of tea I had a while after made me feel queasy but I wasn't sick. Later on I pushed it and had 2 crackers and guess what? Yup I vomited :-( Not good.
I called and left a message for someone from the Bariatric team to call me back as I am now fed up of all this vomiting and am going to demand to have an endoscopy to have a look at pouchy.
So, all in all, a good day - and I dropped another 2lbs so am now 19st 2lb!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment