I slept very well last night and didn't get up until 10.30am.
I didn't feel sick so I took all my morning medication and shit, showered and shaved.
I pushed my luck and took 2 tiny sips from a Muller Vitality yoghurt and, predictably, I vomited 5-6 times.
I feel lousy, weak and fucking shit.
I called NHS Direct who liaised with my local on-call GP whom I just spoke to.
Her advice was to continue with clear fluids and my anti-sickness tablet and should my vomiting become worse to call them back.
I wasn't gonna bother calling NHS Direct and get advice since I have an appointment tomorrow to see the diabetic nurse and figured if I needed admitting it'd be easier via her than sitting for hours in A&E.
Oh and I now weigh 19st 12lb!
So, the vomiting saga continues...........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment