Now, do you take your medication and then wait for 1/2 an hour and then eat breakfast or should you eat breakfast and then take your medication and then wait 1/2hr until you drink!!??
Well, I tried the first option and decided to skip breakfast until I got to work as I had bought some Food Doctor bars and, predictably, I was vomiting. It turned out I had also yakked up my Multi-Vitamin which is a huge tablet. So I think I have figured out what I need to do, but I'll get to that in a minute.
Work was cool - although I didn't do much and left at 12pm.
I had called Homerton to request, or more demand, an endoscopy to see if my restriction is too tight or if there is a blockage causing me to be violently sick. They said they'd get back to me but, predictably, I have heard nothing. Not good.
I popped to Holland and Barrett to pick up some chewable multi-vitamins. Now I am hoping that I am being sick mainly because of my food intolerances but also because the tablets are just too big for pouchy. So I am going to crush or make my other tablets tiny and try to take either liquid or chewable tablets for a few weeks and see how I get on.
I also popped into Peacocks and got a shedload of clothes (now I'm 3xl!) for £64 - bargain!
I had a Rye Crispbread for lunch with a dab of Dairy-Free Low-Fat Spread and that went down lovely as well as a couple cups of tea.
Oh and I am now 19st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment