..........after spewing up after my Special K this morning (it fucking contains Dried Skimmed Milk!) I headed off to work to see the Occupational Health lady to organise.
The tube was ok and I was worried about spewing on it but I was ok. I must remember to get in the habit of packing a bottle of water with me. My breath is rank and I know it is beceasue of not drinking enough and also side effects of the anti-sickness tablets I have been taken (didn't bother this morning).
Arriving at work I bumped into some of my colleagues and they couldn't believe how much weight I had lost. I haven't told them what my operation was for as I don't feel ready to admit to my colleagues that I resorted to WLS to help with my obesity. I am not ashamed of doing this, but I am not ready yet to tell them.
After my appointment with the Occupational Health Nurse we agreed that I would return to work on the 26th January on a phased return. For a week or so I will do 8-12pm, then 8-2pm then 8-4pm.
I popped to Holland and Barratt in Walthamstow on the way home and picked up some decaff tea and some special low-cal sugar with no crap in it plus a couple of the Soya Milk Shakes as water is boring me now. I was gonna buy some Splenda but it turns out that it contains Lactose so fuck that!
So all in all a good day so far. I had a Soya yog for lunch and just drinking the decaff tea which is going down nicely.
Oh and I am now 19st 10lb!
A happier Rick x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment