
Hey you like my new specs? They came from Glasses Direct and only cost me £34 including the lenses!
Quite a relaxing morning despite vomiting up my bran flakes this morning! Now either pouchy is being ultra-sensitive or the soya milk didn't agree with me. So I am gonna have some Rice Krispies tomorrow to see if pouchy will like that - he is fussier than I was before the operation!
I popped off to Homerton to see the docs and thought this time I'd save money and get the bus there - wish I hadn't! I left at 1.15pm as the appointment was at 2.40pm and I arrived dead on time! Next time, a taxi methinks!
I told the doc about recent events (annoyingly, nothing was written in my notes about the barrage of phonecalls over the holidays and this January with my vomiting problems) and she was initially impressed with my mammoth weight-loss and a little concerned that I seem to be vomiting a lot. My bloods which I had done 2 weeks ago came back as normal so I was pleased with that. The plan is to return in 3 months time and if I am still unable to keep a lot down I will have to have an endoscopy to see if the restrction is too much! Hopefully I won't have to have that done at all!
Had a lush soup tonight and now counting down the time until I can have a cup of tea.
So, a quite good day today!

No comments:
Post a Comment