Saturday, 31 January 2009

Feeling flabulous

Well, my first week at work (although half-time) went swimmingly.

People noticed I had lost a lot of weight and that felt good as you cannot really tell yourself on a day-to-day basis!

Foodwise, I seem to be coping now that I have switched to chewable vitamins and cut up my medication to silly little pieces.

Last night I had 1 Ryvita with some Lactose-Free cheese on it and really enjoyed it.  I was tempted to have another but didn't wanna push it.  I managed to guzzle to large cups of cocoa too :-)

This morning I have had a tiny bowl of Rice Krispies which went down lovely.

So, touch wood, I think I have turned a corner in my WLS journey and will try to push it slowly each day whilst sticking to my chewable and tiny medication.

My diabetes is much better now that I have stopped taking the Glucophage and just sticking to Insulin.

A flabulous Rick x

No comments:

Post a Comment