Saturday, 10 January 2009

Nearly went to A&E

Well I have eaten hardly anything today.

I tried some freshly cooked bread care of my breadmaker - I toasted it well and applied a VERY thin layer of Flora Extra Light on it but within minutes of taking my first bite I was vomiting over the toilet.

I stuck to my Ribena Light and kept bringing that up.

I took another anti-sickness tablet and that has done FUCK ALL!!

I tried to call NHS Direct for advice but there was a queue and I ain't paying an 0845 number for the pleasure of listening to crap music.

Then I was gonna call the GP out and thought "is this really an emergency"?

Then I was gonna go up to A&E but thought I'd just be sat about for hours waiting to be seen since this is a Saturday night.

So I am now sat with 500mls of Water which seems to be going down well.

Fingers crossed.

Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment