skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rick's RnY Journey
This is my bumpy journey through RnY Gastric Bypass Surgery.
Friday, 23 January 2009
More pics........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ricke17
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Rick, 33, Aldershot - I underwent an RnY Gastric Bypass on the 25th November 2008 - follow my journey here.
View my complete profile
The RnY Gastric Bypass
My WLS Stats
WLS Links
5 Day Pouch Test
A Dog Tag with medical info stored on a USB Key
Another WLS Support Forum
BOSPA Gastric Bypass Diet Guide
Essential WLS Reading
Facebook East London Support Group
Guardian Article with a bit about me!
http://www.bospa.org/
My Pre-Op Diet
Nice Guidelines on Obesity
Sweetener which agrees with me!
UK Yahoo WLS Site
Wikipedia Article on Gastric Bypass
WLS Compared
WLS Forums
Non WLS Links
Dad's Online Obituary
Mum's Online Obituary
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(114)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(11)
▼
January
(58)
What a good turn out............
I found another very interesting video of an RnY G...
Feeling flabulous
I don't wanna tempt fate, or anything..........
A good day despite the sickness.
The true cost of Weight-Loss Surgery
Another positive day today
The Guardian Article
4 Hours is enough at the moment
Chew Chew Chew
My final day off......
A naff penultimate day.........
Another 2lb lost
Vomiting, vomiting, vomiting.............
It had to come
More pics........
The new look me.........
A busy day and a huge shock!
A trip to Homerton
A fabulous morning
A visit from some work colleagues............
The importance of eating breakfast
Drinking, drinking, drinking
Apple Juice is evil too...........
The psychological impact of rapid weight loss.
A relaxing morning
Do you want my autograph?
A trip to the hospital.
What a great day I have had, yay!
I lost another 2 pounds...........
Awake all night, d'oh!
A nice day..
Soup, soup, soup
I ate, I ate, I ate :-)
Feeling weak and dizzy.........
I'm now a teenager!
Lactose Intolerance & The Gastric Bypass
Feeling worse
Nearly went to A&E
Diabetic Retinopathy Results!
Vomiting - will it ever end?
What is it that...........
Finally............
What a crap day!
Sickness and Constipation
Pasta ain't any good.
My RnY pouch is Crazily Stupid!
Mince doesn't agree with me.........
A trip to the GP
Feeling Better
Diabetes, Diabetes, Diabetes...........
Sunday, Sunday.......
Chilly old morning!
Quite a good day.
A phonecall from Homerton!
It's good to be back home
Home at last!
What a Shit New Year!
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(18)
Facebook Badge
Ricardo Lobo-Morell's Profile
Create your badge
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment