.................is making me sick in the mornings?
If I wasn't a man I'd be worried that I'm pregnant!
Last night was fabulous - after about 5ish I was able to drink free fluids and found my Highlights Hot Chocolate (Only 40cals) went down real easy.
This morning I woke up feeling good so I took my Lansoprazole and had my usual milky weetabix - then after a few minutes I got my usual "breastbone" feeling and then was spewing up over the toilet as usual.
WTF is going on?
Only the other day Weetabix went down ok and now I am spewing it up again.
Is it the milk which is causing me problems?
Is it the Weetabix causing me problems?
Is it the bloody Lansoprazole causing me problems?
Fuck knows - and it is getting me so down.
I had to go to Homerton Hospital today for my bloods and got a cab there and back (via Asda to pick up some Quorny stuff and a mag to read).
When I got home I thought I'd ring Homerton again and spoke to one of the dieticians. I gave her the update and said do I really need to continue with the Lansoprazole and she said only take it if I get Heartburn or Reflux (one of the side effects is vomiting also) - so i am going to leave it off as well as the weetabix since, she says that sometimes people have problems with it. She suggested Special K as an alternative but I think I will stick to a Mullerlight in the mornings.
It's crazy this RnY Gastric Bypass thing. Some days (which is NOT very often) I can eat almost anything and others, nothing!
I need to work out what pouchy can and cannot cope with so when I return back to work I will be able to eat and keep it down rather than be vomiting everywhere!
Pouchy seems to be able to cope with Weight-Watchers Angel Delight which is what I had for lunch today!
A down-in-the-dumps Rick :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment