...............but I have NOT vomited at all today and my theory about the tablets must be right!
So I got up this morning and had a glass of milk for breakfast and tentatively took my medication (all either chewable and tablets broken into tiny pieces) and headed off to work. Without realising it I made a cup of tea at work and was sipping it and, hey presto, NO VOMITING!!
For lunch I had some Oat Bakes which were lush and went down well.
On the way home I had to pick up more clothes from the delivery office and they are drying in the dryer as we speak.
And dinner was 1 Ryvita Rye Crispbread with Lactose-Free cheese on it which was lush.
I am able to drink my caffeine-free tea with NO problems at all!!
A fabulous day today and we've got our East London Support Group tomorrow which I am looking forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment