Today's been a fabulous day so far.
I had my Diabetic Retinopathy examination at 9am today. They done a quick eye exam and then put some drops into my eyes which dilate the pupils so they can take some photo's of the back of my eye. When the pupils dilate it makes you feel weird since you are ultra-sensitive to the light and I was walking around Walthamstow with sun glasses on with odd looks from people! I get the results back in 2 weeks and hope all is well.
I mooched around Walthamstow for a bit and managed to find little plastic boxes to put food in to freeze from Poundland and I also bought some quorn mince and some pasta ready meals from Asda so will see how I get on with them tonight.
This pouch of mine is a crazy one. How come it cannot handle mince which is hardly chewed yet huge Sanatogen Gold tablets go down dead easy? Tis stupid methinks!
So I am sat now about to get my lunch and still blurry-eyed from the exam this morning!
I'm having a fabulous RnY day today :-)
Rick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment